Heart disease can be prevented, treated and reversed naturally, without medications or procedures. In this book, cardiologist Dr. Jack Wolfson gives you a holistic, step-by-step guide to heart health the natural way. # 1 Amazon Best Seller. Hundreds of 5-star reviews. 262 pages.
In this book you’ll discover the true causes of heart disease. You’ll learn why conventional prescription drugs and treatments aren’t the answer to preventing or curing heart disease. You’ll learn the all-natural tips and practices you need to prevent, treat and reverse heart disease.
Reading this book you’ll learn:
- The true causes of heart disease
- Why cholesterol is good for your heart
- Why medicines and surgeries aren’t the best ways to treat heart disease
- What to eat for optimal heart health
- Lifestyle practices for optimal heart health
- The top heart health tests…what to have and what to avoid
- The top nutritional supplements for heart health
- Much, much more
About the Author
For 16 years Dr. Jack Wolfson worked as a hospital cardiologist performing coronary angiograms and pacemakers. During all these years, it became evident to Dr. Wolfson that pills and procedures were ineffective at preventing and treating heart disease, and that there had to be a better way.
Jack Wolfson D.O., FACC, is a board-certified cardiologist with more than 17 years in practice. He is now recognized as one of the leading voices in natural and preventative heart health care. He, his wife Heather, and his children live in Arizona.
Note: Shipping outside the US will be charged separately.