Your Price: $38.00
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Made in USA
- Supports healthy thyroid function
- Gives you more energy
- Assists in supporting mental well-being
- Supports healthy metabolism
- Supports immune system health
Thyrokick is an all-natural way to support thyroid health. Formulated to the exacting standards of The Drs. Wolfson, Thyrokick contains a perfect blend of nutrients and glandulars for healthy metabolism and hormone balance.
No GMOs | Certified Vegan | Paleo Friendly
Gluten Free | No Artificial Flavors | Preservative Free | Made in USA
- 120 capsules
- No soy, dairy or gluten
- No fillers, artificial ingredients or artificial sweeteners
Serving Size: 1 capsule.
- Iodine (from organc icelandic kelp)(Laminaria digitata)(stem and leaf) 40 mcg
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 50 mcg
- Dulse (Rhodymemia palmata)(whole plant) 400 mg
- Thyroid (freeze dried)(New Zealand) 150 mcg
- Adrenal (freeze dried)(Argentina) 50 mg
- Irish Moss (Chondrus crispus)(thallus) 40 mg
- L-Tyrosine 30 mg
- Anterior Pituitary (peptides) (Argentina) 15 mg
- Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosus) (Whole plant) 15 mg
- Spleen (Freeze dried) (Argentina) 5 mg
- Thymus (Freeze dried) (Argentina) 5 mg
- Other Ingredients: HPMC (capsule), vegetable stearic acid, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, and medium-chain triglycerides
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- 1 tablet per day, or as directed by your physician
- Take first thing in the morning at least one hour before food
You May Also Like
Everything You Need
Orders Over $49
from our website
We’re in Arizona
Become a VIP
Sign up for The Drs. Wolfson newsletter to receive 10% off your first order and other VIP only offers.
If you are about healthy living vs pill popping after you beat your body down, this is your place! He is a great doctor, very straight forward, smart, funny, and he really cares about his patients.