Argentyn Hyrdrosol Silver, First-Aid Gel 2 oz.
Works in 4 ways to support fast mending of minor wounds*:
- Reduces Topical Discomfort: Provides support for reducing pain quickly, taking the sting out of skin irritations*
- Calms Skin Irritiation: Provides supportfor reducing the swelling, redness and heat that often accompany minor skin wounds*
- Fights Minor Skin Infection: Helps support the body to keep minor skin infection at bay, allowing minor wounds to repair quickly*
- Promotes Healthy Skin Integrity: By providing support for reducing topical pain, and fighting minor skin infections, Argentyn 23 First Aid Gel may help skin recover from all kinds of minor wounds*
- Kid-Friendly*: Sting-free formula reduces topical pain, does not add to it (*with adult supervision)
- Clean and Pure: No synthetic preservatives
- Non-Greasy, Transparent and Odorless: You will hardly know its there
- Stiffness and pain from minor wounds*
- Minor Burns*
- Ulcerations (minor cuts and scrapes)*
- Bug Bites*
- Skin eruptions from acne, eczema or infection*
Metallic silver (Argentum metallicum) 10X, 20X, 30X HPUS**
--- topical antiseptic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory
Inactive Ingredients: silver hydrosol, carbomerl, sodium hydroxide.
**HPUS indicates that this ingredient is officially a part of the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
For external use only. Clean affected area. Apply a liberal, consistent layer of First Aid Gel. Leave wet or bandage for optimal results. Repeat 3 times per day or as often as needed to relieve symptoms.
As a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture woods, animal bites or serious burns. Keep out of the reach of children. Adult supervision required. Stop and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen after 3 days of use. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.