Issues with blood pressure, circulation, or erections? This is the supplement for you.
100% ORGANIC BEETROOT POWDER AND IT'S 100% REAL FOOD
Beets are a dark red root vegetable that grows underground. The leaves are above the surface and have plenty of nutritional value and taste great in salads and smoothies.
Beets are powerful nutrition! The beetroot is rich in phytonutrients, antioxidants and has strong natural anti-inflammatory properties. But that’s not all.
Benefits of Beets include:
- Supports healthy blood pressure because they contain nitrates that are vasodilators. We have been very successful getting patients off blood pressure drugs.
- Improves ED. We are talking about endothelial dysfunction. But that ED is also a cause of the other ED. This leads to healthier blood vessel flow. We affectionately call this " The Boner Juice."
- Improves athletic performance by boosting your stamina.
- Regulates homocysteine as beetroot is high in betaine, converting homocysteine to methionine. High homocysteine is a risk factor for many diseases.
- Improves blood sugar control.
- Tremendous antioxidant that limits free radical damage in the body.
- Supports healthy blood clotting factors.
- Excellent source of fiber, folate, magnesium, potassium, iron, and zinc.
Our beetroot powder is organic and GMO-free.
Beets may turn your urine and stool red. Many have thought they were bleeding, but it turned out it was from the beet pigment. Beets are detoxifying, so be cautious and start slow.
SPECIAL NOTE: Beetroot powder sucks up moisture which leads to clumping. Beware that you need to use a butter knife to loosen this product. We could mix in other materials to make the beetroot flow better. But we don't. This is 100% organic beetroot powder.
Ingredients: Certified organic beetroot powder. No fillers.
Suggested use: Take 1 heaping teaspoon 2 times per day. May be mixed in 12 oz. water or added to a greens drink or smoothie.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.