Your Price: $30.90
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Made in USA
- Promotes healthy arteries
- Assists in reproductive health
- Effective in helping skin and mucous membranes repeal viruses and bacteria
- Supports healthy vision
- Fights inflammation
Liquid A® is a liquid vitamin A supplement that delivers a robust 12,500 IU per drop of vitamin A as a micro-emulsion for easier absorption and utilization. It’s easy to digest and is the ideal supplement for those needing vitamin A nutritional support. Keep your heart healthy and vision strong with Liquid A®. 1 fl. oz. (30 ML).
No GMOs | Vegan Friendly | Paleo Friendly
Gluten Free | Dairy Free | Preservative Free | Made in USA
- 1 Fluid Ounce equals 30 ML
- Liquid A® is an oil-in-water emulsion - vitamin A oil has been dispersed into microscopic particles to aid absorption and assimilation
- This product is easy to absorb and utilize
- No soy, dairy or gluten
- No fillers, artificial ingredients or artificial sweeteners
- Vitamin A (as Palmitate)
- Gum arabic d-alpha-tocopherol (as an antioxidant)
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- 1 drop each day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
- Warning: This product is intended to be used under the direction of and supervision of a healthcare professional. Use only as recommended unless otherwise directed by a healthcare provider.
I love this vitamin A. It’s easy to use, and it is the type of Vitamin A recommended by an integrative physician I follow. I have also given it to family members, one of whom has macular degeneration. His ophthalmologist told him to keep up the good work, because he was seeing improvements in his eyes.
Taste great and a quick, efficient way to get my Vitamin A. Highly recommend!
We make sure we always have our vitamin A drops in stock in our home. The best vit A comes from Dr Wolfson’s products!
Everything You Need
Orders Over $99
from our website
We’re in Arizona