- Additional Information
Organ meats like heart, liver and kidney are nutritional powerhouses, yet most people don't eat them. That's why we developed Paleo Multi – our specially blended combination of young organ meats. Grass-fed liver, heart, kidney, pancreas and more.
Grass Fed | Grass Finished | Pasture Raised
Hormone Free | GMO Free
Paleo Multi is part of the high-quality line of whole food supplements offered by The Drs. Wolfson. This product is produced from grass-fed, young cattle and lamb, raised without antibiotics, hormones or pesticides. Strict auditing and certification means that you can trust Paleo Multi regarding safety, efficacy and origin. We have personally visited the production facility.
- BEST PROCESSING – Freeze dried processing. Other manufacturers heat dry. We don't. Freeze dried processing maintains the nutritional integrity of organ meats at their highest levels, which is something we insist on at The Drs. Wolfson.
- FRESHEST AVAILABLE ANYWHERE – Our product is sourced from neonatal cattle, making it the freshest, most pristine product known to mankind.
Serving Size 3 tablets
Servings per Container 30
OTHER companies use adult tissue that is prone to toxin accumulation and loss of therapeutic value as the animal ages.
Propriety Blend of Freeze Dried Neonatal Grass Fed Beef/Lamb Organs – 1100mg.
- Neonatal Spleen (raw) (bovine)
- Neonatal Heart (raw) (bovine)
- Neonatal Liver (raw) (bovine)
- Neonatal Kidney (raw) (bovine)
- Neonatal Pancreas (raw) (bovine)
- Neonatal Lung (raw) (bovine)
- Neonatal Thymus (raw) (bovine)
- Lamb Intestine (raw) (bovine)
- Neonatal Adrenal Complex Concentrate (raw) (bovine)
Chew or swallow three tablets daily.
Paleo Multi Benefits:
Neonatal products are the freshest anywhere and are known for purity.
Grass fed liver – Nature's most important source of vitamin A. Also rich in iron and B-12. Supports liver health and energy levels and assists with metabolism.
Grass fed heart – Nature's richest source of CoQ10. Helps promote heart health and healthy blood circulation.
Grass fed spleen – Supports a strong immune system and the health of our blood cells. Great source of heme iron.
Grass fed pancreas – Great source of enzymes to aid in digestion.
Grass fed kidney – Assist in detoxification and acts as an antioxidant defense system. Great source of naturally occurring selenium and B12.
Grass fed thymus – Supports healthy immune system function.
Grass fed lung – Promotes healthy lung function.
Grass fed intestine – Assists in promoting healthy gastrointestinal function.